ANDRÉ D. SANDERS
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven project management experience with multiple projects and varying degrees of scope
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritize projects based on organizational need and work load
- Process orientated with strong attention to detail to ensure the success of each project
- Comfortable working independently, within a department team or with a cross functional group
- Creative with the ability to communicate client and/or business objectives for execution among contributing internal and/or external partners
Volunteer and Professional Development:
- Feb 2009 – Current: Learning about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media enhancement strategies
- April 17, 2009: Provided assistance with promotion and advertising of an upcoming collectible convention event
- Sep 2008 – Dec 2008: Tutored former colleague in college level Math course assisting in successful completion of course
- Nov 2007 – Jun 2008: Mentored and tutored former colleague’s son in 5th grade Math which assisted in his successful achievement and completion
Aug 2009 – Current Contracted Web Applications Specialist, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc.
Provide support to the entire Brand/E-commerce/Creative Management teams with the day-to-day management of the company’s email marketing projects, which reach up to 255,000 customers on individual sends. Maintain connection of database files to each email. Relay critical information to web creation team for HTML creation based off of the approved design.
- Open, prepare and proof all incoming email jobs
- Traffic e-mail jobs from cradle to grave
- Create proofs, send tasks, confirm sends and file completed jobs
- Provide additional account management assistance as needed
May 2008 – Current Contracted Account Manager, ODG Solutions
Manage client accounts and have contributed to work on web projects, E-commerce solutions, print and logo design. In addition to this, completed project that utilized email web templates for an upcoming email marketing campaign as well as updating site information utilizing Adobe Contribute.
- Proof, discuss and traffic projects i.e. Web design, logo design, print and collateral materials between Creative Director and clients
- Estimate invoices for project requests with prospective clients, create and finalize completed invoices
- Ensure timely delivery on projects and requests
Jun 2007 – Oct 2008 Brand Specialist, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc.
Involved in the day-to-day brand management & oversight of the three brands associated with Wyndham Vacation Ownership. Serviced multiple corporate departments and field representatives nationwide to leverage the brand’s identity while meeting legal requirements. Projects covered a wide variety of advertising media including print, electronic, direct mail and magazines. Opened, managed and trafficked jobs throughout their life cycle.
- Fulfilled the Brand Specialist role and through performance took on the full responsibility of a Brand Manager thus gaining additional project management experience
- Selected to manage the Count On Me! employee initiative comprised of 25+ separate jobs, including wall graphics, posters, brochures, cards, banners and merchandise
- Organized objectives, design specifications and copy for a collection of up to 10 different magazine ads, once per quarter, for use in publications such as Endless Vacations and AAA’s Go and Journey Magazines
- Regularly presented creative concepts to clients and gained commitment for ideas
- Served as department liaison, interacting with all levels of management from peers to senior level management
Aug 2005 – Jun 2007 Inventory Yield Analyst, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc.
Areas of focus were the 8 Western timeshare resort properties owned by Wyndham Vacation Resorts. Responsible for inventory allocation to the sales staff, which was a critical function because this aided in the success of continued timeshare sales in the western region and in the continued growth of the customer base overall. This role required constant contact with the site level Vice Presidents, site middle management and corporate cross-functional teams. Provided analysis on inventory sales, packaging and pricing for assigned locations, while reviewing ongoing variance between Forecasted Sales, Actual Sales and Inventory Volumes. Reviewed reports based on trends to ensure optimal inventory levels were maintained.
- Managed the Bond Forecasting for the 8 western inventory properties and reported on changes in the bond-forecasting model on a monthly basis
- Provided and reviewed daily analytical reports to ensure optimal inventory levels were maintained across all selling sites and to make certain that resort inventory levels were available for sales on a continued, day-to-day basis
- Participated in monthly site presentations where topics covered site sales and inventory performance. I then applied this knowledge to my daily analysis and allocations
- Relied upon to provide the sales sites with regular updates pertaining to inventory and other site specific issues 2 times a day, or when call in requests were made
- Frequently had on-call responsibility to handle calls to help sites achieve after hour sales
Mar 2005 – Jan 2006 Inventory Control Specialist, The Apple Store at Millenia
Jan 2004 – Jan 2005 College Program Internship, Walt Disney World
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities – Bachelor of Science, Business Management/Marketing-2004